Thursday, October 29, 2009

still in there

i was told that i could go home for the weekend
when i got back to the hospital i was moving to a room just for me.yay!!!!!
i had athere MRI and they seid i had a syringomyelia. mum and i went online and googled it, i was happy to find that i did have some thing, then the drs seid that the pain in my tummy was in from that so they did not know...

i got an app to see a dr feri miteff at out patients i was aloud to go home for the day and night i just had to go in and see my drs.
i saw the dr ay out patient and he seid that it was a type1 chairi malformation i was so happy we known what is wrong with me. all my drs seid sorry to me because they all seid i was making it up

after a month in hospital i now know what i have and i can let my friends know what it is

chiari malformation type 1 is the most common and i had to have surgery to fix it, my hair goes down to my bum and i have to have it cut. at do the surgery they have to get to my skull and vertebra so the spinal fliuid can flow if you wahat to konw more google CHIARI MALFORMATION or it is also known sa ARNOLD-CHIARI MALFORMATION

my pain is so bad now i am on a waiting list for surgery. i have 18 pills a today and the pain killers dont help but i has them eny way. i get pain in my shoulder, neck hips, back, headaches, balance problems, muscle weakness etc

No comments:

Post a Comment